So I'm waiting to get on the plane. This will be the first time I've ever been on a 747. Should be exciting. My dad went on a 747 once on his way to Japan and I think he said they had a grand piano on the second floor. I highly doubt I'll get the opportunity to bang out some tunes on this flight, but who knows.

That would be too cool to see a grand piano on a plane. Sneak up to the second deck and check, just to be sure! You can't trust the word of a flight attendant. Both of you have a safe trip over!
ReplyDeleteThat must have been a while ago... pre- 9-11 at least. I'm pretty sure that in order to make more money airlines will be cramming as many people onto that plane as they can, and not carrying around awesome things like grand pianos.
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip!