Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bombain!

Well, I'm not exactly in Bombay, but Tyler, this one is for you.  I'm starting my third day of work today and I think I've got the jet lag behind me now.  The weather here is really nice.  Usually a little cloudy and about 77 degrees.

The hotel we're staying in is gorgeous and probably one nicest hotels I've stayed in.  The office complex is very large and isolated from the outside world.  Security is pretty tight.  I'll try to get some pictures up really soon.  This coming weekend is a three day weekend.  Apparently November 1st celebrates the birthday of the Indian state, Karnataka. This will probably be my first chance to go out and explore the city and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. squeee!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you're easing into the routine smoothly. Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOMBAIN!!!!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pics
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bombain.... LOL!!!! I love it. Hope you're having a great time and settling in OK! Photos! We need photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic! Wish I could have stowed away. We're looking forward to photos too. Maybe your traveling partner has a little more time for that sort of thing. Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete