Saturday, November 6, 2010

Exploration - day 2

So for our second day of exploring Bangalore, we went to some local markets, the botanical gardens, and the bull temple.  Apparently the bull is the second largest bull statue in India.  Very impressive.  The botanical gardens were also fun to walk around in.  On our drive back, I got some video of a bunch of people celebrating the birthday of Karnataka.  Lots of cabs and cars were driving around with the big yellow and red flags to celebrate this day.  I was tempted to roll down the window and jump onto their car but I figured I'd better play it safe instead.  Plus it was starting to rain and we all know how I would react to water.
Me and the little bull at the glass house in the botanical gardens

Tracy and I in front of the 2nd largest bull in the bull temple

Hundreds of flowers for sale in a local street market

More flowers and fruits for sale

The glass house in the botanical garden

Tracy at the local market

No comments:

Post a Comment