Sunday, December 5, 2010

finally got to see Megamind!!!!

So this was a pretty quiet weekend.  We didn't go anywhere except to go and see Megamind!!!!!!!!

FINALLY, after months of waiting I got to see it.  I think I'm probably one of the last few people to have worked on the movie and not seen it yet.  We went to the Urvashi theater which is supposed to be one of the best 3D theaters in India.  Phil also went with us to see it again in this theater and it is definitely one of the best out there, including better than most theaters in America.  Turns out that the guy who built this theater meant business and did everything the "right" way.  Basically, he uses two high end projectors, one for left eye, and one for right eye.  This way, brightness is doubled and I have to say, this was easily the brightest theater I've ever been to.  American movie theaters should take note...3D films require more brightness!

As for what I thought of the movie, it's difficult to properly analyze the work and objectively review it.  Especially since this was the first movie I've worked on, I found myself just admiring all the incredible work that went into making this film.  I studied every little detail about the movie rather than focusing on the larger picture. 

The movie theater

We got the red carpet treatment which was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment